Pick your own cheeses from our list, add them one at a time to your shopping cart and we will make your own box.
We’ve selected the very best blue cheeses from the British Isles, each cheese championing some of the best cheesemakers from our corner of England as well as guests from farther afield. All cheeses are handmade, using the freshest milk from local farms and individually wrapped. Prices shown per 200g unless otherwise stated:
- Brighton Blue: mellow blue, slightly salty finish. Super Gold at World Awards (£4.95)
- Beauvale: Gorgonzola-style, sweet, creamy, melt-in-the-mouth. Great Taste Awards – 3 Stars (£5.60)
- Cropwell Bishop Stilton: 12 weeks aged, velvety, soft texture. Great Taste Awards – 3 Stars (£4.78)
- Kentish Blue: slightly crumbly, mellow, long-lasting flavour (£5.12)
- Kingcott Blue: smooth, even blue taste, Produced in Kent’s product of 2020 (£5.96)
- Isle of Wight Blue: Guernsey milk, soft, creamy, rich taste (£8.90)
- Young Buck: somewhere between Stilton and Roquefort, often found in Michelin star restaurants (£7.75)
Pick your own cheeses from our list, add them one at a time (with the quantity your want) to your shopping cart and we will make your own box.