Pick your own cheeses from our list, add them one at a time to your shopping cart and we will make your own box.
We’ve selected the most popular cheeses from our farm shop cheese counter, each cheese championing some of the best cheesemakers from our corner of England as well as guests from farther afield. All cheeses are handmade, using the freshest milk from local farms and individually wrapped. Prices shown per 150g unless otherwise stated:
- Coastal Cheddar: our house cheddar, creamy, mature, versatile (200g £2.80)
- Black Bomber: creamy, full flavoured cheddar, it will tantalise your taste buds (200g £5.95)
- Baron Bigod: from raw milk of the Montbeliarde cow, think of a glorious Brie (250g £7.25)
- Brighton Blue: mellow blue, slightly salty finish. Super Gold at World Awards (£3.71)
- Sussex Marble: semi-soft, buttery texture with abundant garlic and parsley (£3.60)
- Chilli Marble: semi-soft, it’s rather hot with the addition of bird’s-eye chillis, a buttery texture (£3.60)
- Sister Sarah: semi-soft goat’s cheese without the goatiness. Mellow and slightly sweet (£3.88 for 125g)
- St Jude: delicate, rich and complex Brie style. Gold at World Awards (£7.95 for 95g)
- Buffalo Mozzarella Full fat cheese from buffalo milk (£2.25 for 125g)
- Graceburn Feta Rich & creamy with notes of garlic and thyme (£6.25 for 250g)
Pick your own cheeses from our list, add them one at a time (with the quantity your want) to your shopping cart and we will make your own box.