Pick your own cheeses from our list, add them one at a time to your shopping cart and we will make your own box.
We’ve selected the very best sheep and goat cheeses from the British Isles, each cheese championing some of the best cheesemakers from our corner of England as well as guests from farther afield. All cheeses are handmade, using the freshest milk from local farms and individually wrapped. Prices shown per 200g unless otherwise stated:
- Duddleswell Smoked. sheep, hard cheddar-style, oak smoked, rich, slightly sweet, nutty (£7.38)
- Kelly’s Canterbury Goat: creamy, clean, fresh-tasting, slight peppery finish (£7.80)
- Lord of the Hundreds: sheep, roasted hazelnuts, fresh grassy notes, GB substitute for parmesan (£7.96)
- Mrs Bells Blue: sheep, meadowy sweetness, milder than a Roquefort, rich, complex flavour (£7.40)
- Rosary Goat: fresh, soft, mousse-like cheese. Supreme Champion GB Cheese Awards (£8.85 for 275g)
- Seven Sisters: sheep’s, slight nuttiness, coated in Hebridean seaweed: delicate saltiness (£7.36 )
- Sister Sarah: semi-soft goat’s cheese without the goatiness. Mellow and slightly sweet (£6.20 )
Pick your own cheeses from our list, add them one at a time (with the quantity your want) to your shopping cart and we will make your own box.